Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Always remember to follow your dreams!

Morning affirmation. Sing this affirmation out as joyfully as possible at least seventeen times in the early morning hours. It doesn't matter what your dreams are--whether it is to go to school in your underwear, to be in a play that you haven't ever rehersed for, to fall off a cliff, or to make out with Shrek on top of your ex-boyfriend's car--you must always honor your dreams and work to make them come true! This affirmation will help you pursue your dreams.

4 Comments:

Blogger Waleed said...

I had a dream once that I was being chased by robbers, so I crawled under the deck in the back yard and started looking for a gun that I may or may not have hidden under there. I think I will finally try to make this dream a reality!

Thanks,

Waleed

28.7.05  
Blogger Em said...

I'm glad this affirmation is helping you!

28.7.05  
Blogger redwing said...

...I have to say that I like this one, but I have so many dreams that I get all worn out after just one or two nights.
...Even singing the affirmation joyfully 17 times leaves me "wiped out".
...So maybe I'll go back and work on the one where the small private plane flipped over on it's back just after take-off. No working cellphone for some reason. Couldn't call 911 for a long time, but finally woke up for a trip to the bathroom.
...Dreams are so frustrating!

28.7.05  
Blogger Em said...

2001roses, it sounds like it might be hard to make your dreams come true. Especially if you don't have access to a broken cell phone or a private airplane.

28.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home